Apcalis oral jelly often referred to as Apcalis jelly, which works in the same way as Apcalis 20mg tablets. The advantage is that the time to become effective is even quicker at around 20 mins. The sachet also lasts for up to 36 hours allowing users to choose the right time, and again throughout the effective length of the treatment. Side effects are also lower. In France, this drug has gained the nickname ‘Le Weekender’.
How to take the drug
Apcalis Oral Jelly should be taken by following the dosing instructions that come along with the product. Since the effects start within fifteen to thirty minutes and last for up to 36 hours, you can indulge in sexual activity at any time during this period. The jelly form would be easy to swallow. Do not take more than a single dose in a period of 24 hours.
The ED drug is taken only on an as needed basis and you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule. Take the medication as soon as you remember.
Apcalis Oral Jelly overdose can result in increased side effects. Contact the poison helpline or get emergency medical assistance in case of suspected drug overdose.
- Avoid the ED medication if you are allergic to Tadalafil.
- Consult with the healthcare provider if you have any serious problems with the heart, blood, blood pressure, liver, kidneys, or eyes.
- Inform the doctor of any drugs being taken, especially nitrates, antiretroviral medications, antibiotics, antifungals, and anticonvulsants medications.
- Do not take Apcalis Oral Jelly along with other ED medications.
Common side effects:
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Sinus pain
Severe side effects for which medical attention should be sought immediately:
- Allergic reactions
- Irregular heartbeat
- Feeling light-headed
- Ringing in the ears
- Sudden low of hearing
- Changes in vision or sudden vision loss
- Swelling in the arms and feet
- Symptoms of heart attack
- Prolonged erection of more than four hours
- Painful erection
After buying Apcalis oral jelly it should be ideally stored at room temperature, in a place that is away from direct sunlight, heat or moisture. Storing the drug in the bathroom cabinet or near the sink is not recommended. Place the drug out of reach of children and pets.