Apcalis is a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. This product is said to work by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which is meant to generate an erection. The maker of this product does not claim that it may cure erectile dysfunction, or even increase sexual desire. Take your physician advice before using this drug to avoid any side effect to happen. This drug is purely prescribed for men ED problems.
How to take Apcalis?
Take the Apcalis does about thirty to sixty minutes before engaging in sexual activity. Since the effects of the medication last for about 36 hours, it is not required to take another booster dose in the same day. Sexual stimulation is essential for the drug to work and produce a strong erection. The dose can be taken with or without a meal, and with a full glass of water.
Apcalis is taken as needed, so it is not likely to miss the dose. If you are on a dosing schedule, take the missed dose as soon as you remember unless it is closer to the next scheduled dose.
Taking the ED drug in excess amounts can increase the risk side effects. Consult with the doctor or the local hotline for poison control right away in case the drug has been overdosed on.
- The drug should not be consumed if you are allergic to Tadalafil.
- Consuming grapefruit products while on this drug can produce greater side effects.
- Check with the doctor before taking the ED drug if you have any blood disorder, heart diseases, or high blood pressure.
- Tell the prescribing doctor of all drugs being taken, especially nitrates.
- Do not combine Apcalis with other ED medication.
- The drug is not for use in women or any child below the age of 18.
- Digestion problems
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Blurred vision or loss of vision
- Loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Prolonged erection lasting for more than four hours
- Painful erection
Keep the medication in a place that is cool and dry, away from areas where there is direct moisture, sunlight and heat, and also out of reach of children.