Viagra is serving people’s needs since the 20th century. It is considered as the most useful drug and serves the needs without causing any side effects. Though it is easily available in various Viagra online pharmacies for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, it cannot be considered as something magical. You are not going to get any results instantly with the intake of the medicine. Viagra has some limitations too, along with the advantages.
If you are a person who has any cardiac disorder and is under any kind of nitrate medication treatment, it is advisable not to intake Viagra as it may lead to a low blood pressure suddenly. To take Viagra, you must consult your doctor and discuss your health reports and previous medications before taking any such decision. Any physical intercourse must also be discussed with the doctor in such a case.
Throughout the world, there are various types of myths regarding Viagra though some of them are true. Let us discuss some of them.
- Viagra will help the person to get an erection during any kind of sexual activity. Though the period of erection depends on the dose and on the health condition of the person. It also helps to treat the erectile dysfunction and helps men to have erection who did not have due to some health reasons.
- The intake of the medication cannot help in instant erection. Sexual stimulation is needed to along with personal efforts. Also, some time is needed for the medicine to get absorbed. Your personal doctor’s advice is also needed depending on your previous health reports.
- If you think Viagra can act as a protection against sexual issues, you are wrong. It cannot replace the use of condoms. Diseases such as HIV may spread sexually from one person to another. Also, the risks of pregnancy remain if no protection is used. Therefore, Viagra can only be used to arouse sexual desire and cannot be used as a protection.
- As Viagra is a strong drug, it sometimes results in hallucinations. In most of the cases, this happens due to the blue colored pill, which results in blocking some enzymes and also affects the retina. The perception of colors starts differing for the person and he suddenly starts perceiving green colors for blue and vice versa. Dizziness, nausea, and numbness are also caused by the side effects.
- Another important myth about Viagra is that it helps in libido enhancer. Recent researches have proved that this is a complete misconception. Any enhancing process depends completely on one’s physical health. It has nothing to do with the type of medication.
- It is a common belief that Viagra is able to cure erectile dysfunction completely. But it is not absolutely true and is also considered as a myth. It can only treat the dysfunction to some extent by taking continuous medication as prescribed by the doctor but a complete cure is not possible according to the doctors.
- There is a common notion among the people who think Viagra may lead to severe addiction but it is not at all true. It only helps in the relaxation of the muscles and helps the person in easy erection during the activity. It is only a type of medication and does not have any such harmful effects.