Priligy is been prescribed for those who are facing a problem with Premature Ejaculation. No self-control helps the men to avoid premature ejaculation if it happens regularly where sexual times becomes a nightmare. Priligy is to be considered as the best treating drug for getting rid of Premature Ejaculation. Priligy comes with a generic name of Dapositene. The drug should be consumed 2 hours before the sexual activities in order to avoid Premature Ejaculation. Clinical research ensures that regular use of this drug may avoid Premature Ejaculation completely, further, you can have sexual activities without this medication.
Precautions to be followed:
- It can cause your blood pressure to drop when you stand up, causing light-headedness or actual fainting. In order to lessen the risk of this happening, you should always:
- Swallow the pill with a complete glass of water, not just a mouthful.
- Do not take the medicine if you are dehydrated. You may be dehydrated if you have been sweating a lot, have a high temperature, diarrhea or vomiting, or have had nothing to drink for the previous 4-6 hours.
- If when you stand up you feel faint or light-headed, either lie down or sit with your head lowered between your knees – then if you do faint you will not fall and hurt yourself.
- Stand up slowly if you have been lying down for a while to give your blood pressure chance to adjust.
- Do not drive or operate machinery if you feel faint when taking Priligy.
Available Dosage of the drug
The drug is available in three different dosage strengths such as 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg. The lowest dose 25mg can be taken by elderly patients and the general dose is 50mg. When a person is suffering from erectile dysfunction; this is the dosage strength that a doctor would instruct them to take. Only when these doses are not appropriate for a person they might tell to consume 100mg pill.
This is the highest dosage strength and it is prescribed only in rare cases. A medico is a person who is supposed to select the dose for you.