Tadalafil Chewable is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence; inability to get or keep an erection) in men. This is a newly formulated and chemically improved prescription medicine that is taken orally for the treatment of erectile dysfunction only in men, extremely enhancing male sexual activity that is resulted in boosted penile potency, multiplied orgasms and increased penis size.
- Tadalafil chewable should be taken only according to the dosing instructions.
- Do not take more than a single dose in a day.
- Sexual stimulation is essential in order to feel the effects of the medication, which last in the system for about 36 hours.
- Drinking alcohol and consuming any grapefruit products can increase the risk of side effects.
- The drug is not indicated for use in women and children below the age of eighteen.
- Do not take Tadalafil Chewable if you are allergic to the active ingredient and stop taking the drug immediately if there are any allergic reactions.
- Inform the doctor of any blood disorders, kidney or liver problems, vision problems, hearing trouble, heart disease, and blood pressure while getting the prescription.
- Tell the doctor if you are taking any drugs that can interact harmfully like nitrates, antibiotics, antifungals, antiretroviral medications used for HIV/AIDS, and other drugs used for treating ED.
Common side effects:
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
Severe side effects:
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling light-headed
- Swelling in the hands and feet
- Loss of vision or blurred vision
- Sudden hearing loss or ringing in ears
- Painful erection
- Symptoms of heart attack
- Prolonged erection of more than four hours
The Tadalafil Chewable should ideally be stored at room temperature away from direct heat, moisture, and sunlight. It is recommended to place the medication in a dry place and not in the bathroom cabinet or near the sink. Keep out of reach of children.